- Myths about the transition from for-profit to charity work
- Truths about the transition from for-profit to charity work
- Why ties?
- Asking for donations
- Diversity: thought as the final frontier
- Leadership and Management
- Different strokes for different folks
- Fundraisers versus Sales people
- Which skills transfer: Sales people to Fundraisers
- NIMBY: the unspoken Charitable barrier
- What happened to Community?
- The Charitable sector: Sustainable?
- For profit models in the Charitable world - an imperfect fit
- Web 2.0 for fundraising: bluster or real winds of change?
- What advocacy really means
Friday, October 29, 2010
This space will include irregular postings on life, leadership and management, from both the work world and life at home, with a particular focus on the for-profit and charitable worlds. My plan is to explore both my own insights and experiences, and engage readers. I'm not a professional writer, so my plan is to be short, honest and offer my observations for comment and conversation. Topics will include: